OPEN WOOD FIREPLACES
Australian Mantelpiece chooses only the best products from Australia’s most reputable manufactures, for you to choose from, and when it comes to modern wood fireplaces, there is no better choice than Jetmaster Heat & Glo.
To talk to someone about getting one of these stunning open fireplaces in your home contact Australian Mantelpiece now!
Offering all the ambiance and beauty of an open fireplace and requiring minimal brick work to install. Clean burning and designed not to smoke* into the room and featuring a two way convection and radiant heating system up to five times more efficient than a conventional brick open fireplace. Inbuilt, double sided, freestanding units and inserts for existing fireplaces are available. Can be converted to gas. Clip-on safety screen provides the ultimate in security and child protection.
The Jetmaster Universal wood fireplaces will enhance the comfort and warmth of any home. From traditional to contemporary, the design options with the Jetmaster universal are endless. Minimal brick work is needed.
If you already have an existing fireplace then it is simply a matter of sliding the appropriate sized box into the brick fireplace and using the existing chimney. No additional fluing is required.
Over 12 sizes are available.
- Radiant heat plus convected heat naturally – The Jetmaster is designed to draw in cold air, heat it and then as it rises vent it out as a stream of hot air
- Energy saving efficiency. Damper system allows you to slow down and control the rate of burning
- Wood is burnt down to a fine ash in the logpan, ensuring minimal cleaning and a slower burn rate
- All Jetmaster fires burn both wood and gas and can easily be converted from wood to gas
- With 12 sizes available it is simple to fit a Jetmaster fireplace into an existing brick fireplace
- The Jetmaster emits up to 5 times more heat than an average brick fireplace with half the wood consumption.
- Environmentally friendly. Burning sustainable timber from F.A.A suppliers is greenhouse neutral. Visit www.firewood.com.au
- The Jetmaster Universal wood burning fire is approved under Emission Standard AS 4013
- Easy maintenance, the logpan only needs to be cleaned once or twice a season depending on frequency of use.
- Child safe. Hook-on safety screen secures fire, which can be left unattended for burning overnight.
- Unconditional 15 year guarantee on Jetmaster firebox.
- Zero clearance fireboxes available for new constructions.
The Jetmaster wood fireplaces have an infinite range of design possibilities. Traditional, contemporary or somewhere in between Jetmaster has surrounds and accessories for the perfect finish.
DOUBLE SIDED WOOD FIRES
Two sizes 700 and 1050. As a room divider or a feature between two separate rooms.
With the Jetmaster Universal double sided open fire you can create an eye catching feature, heat two rooms simultaneously or have it freestanding with an exposed flue. Whatever the application, the double sided provides generous radiant and convected heat. It comes in two sizes the 1050 or the 700. The 700 gas burning has a choice of pebbles, coals or logs.
- Convection air chamber for heat exchange
- Can simultaneously heat two rooms
- Stunning feature in your home
- Can burn wood or gas
- Clip on safety screen
NB: A Half glass on one side is recommended to eliminate smoking problems than can occur with Double sided fires. The double sided has a wide range of design possibilities. Period Victorian in one room and stainless steel in the other, the Jetmaster Universal double sided can be suited to any room and any style.
To find out more about this product, contact Australian Mantelpiece today.
Available in a range of colours, styles and sizes, this product is easy to instal with no brickwork or plasterboard required. This stylish range is the perfect combination of simplicity and style for any space, maintaining a traditional feel or a modern, industrial edge with the exposed flu. Talk to Australian Mantelpiece today!
All the benefits of a Jetmaster Universal firebox encased with an attractive metal surround in a charcoal finish, a variety of colours or stainless steel.
A freestanding fire works especially well for rooms with very high cathedral ceilings, large glass windows. Easy and inexpensive to install, the Universal Freestander has a contemporary, stylish simplicity.
The exposed flue increases the heat radiated into the room and enhances the efficiency of the fireplace. Built to conform to wood burning specifications the fireplace can also come with your choice of log, pebble or coal gas burners.
Brickwork or Hebel bricks may also be used to create a freestanding fireplace.
- Simple installation
- Radiated heat from casing and flues
- Ideal for cathedral ceilings
- Space saving
- Can be easily converted to gas
- 5 sizes
The friendly team at Australian Mantelpiece can restore or replace wood fireplaces to your unique specifications, give us a call now or use our contact form by clicking here.